Saturday, June 19, 2010

We're Expecting!


We're expecting! That's right! The week before I am to start school again for my master's. We find out that I'm pregnant! I am so excited! We called everyone we knew yesterday! I am going to use this more now as an update for everyone on my pregnancy.God is amazing! On Mother's Day my mother-in-law almost did not make it. She was in ICU for three weeks. And spent another week in the hospital before she came home. She still cannot do much and tires out very easily. She told Ryan that what made her get through it and decide to quit smoking is that she was wanting to be there for her two current grandbabies and for the one Ryan and I was going to have. We laughed it off and said "Yea, someday". What we didn't know was that the very month she said that, I would get pregnant!My God is bigger!

No comments: