Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Free Stuff - Not always a Scam


SWAGBUCKS
Ok. So I have been using Swagbucks for awhile now. You can see the widget for more information for Swagbucks on the right side of my page.

Well, I have always been skeptical when it came to offering "Free Stuff" on the internet. I have installed the Swagbucks toolbar, signedup for swagbucks, and use the search engine instead of google or a favorite to get to my favorite sites (i.e. facebook, myspace, ebay, amazon, etc.) I also try to take part in the daily polls and surveys. What has it gotten me thus far? Well, I have saved up enough swagbucks to get three Amazon giftcards, won a Swagstakes rug for the nursery, and gotten a neat little pair of earrings!

If you know how to work it without giving away too much personal information, this is DEFINITELY worth it!

COUPONS


Another subject is couponing. I have recently become a coupon junkie! With a baby on the way, money is getting tighter. I thoroughly enjoy running through the store and saving money! Especially if you can catch a double or triple coupon day at your local grocery store!

My favorite coupon site is www.southernsavers.com. It is a MUST for any mom! And if you don't have kids, well you can save money too! I bought Huggies wipes for $0.97 the other day. And no mother can ignore $6 packs of diapers!
I have recently kept a tally of CVS extra care bucks with coupons. If you play it right, you can actually get PAID to shop! For example, when there is a rebate on a Pepsi product and CVS offers extra care bucks when you buy so many. I got PAID for buying four packs of Pepsi the other day.

No comments: