Thursday, June 12, 2008

Til Death Do Us Part...

God spared my life last night. Ryan and I were traveling to my parent's house and out of no where this van beside us started switching lanes with no turn signal. She had pulled up beside us talking on her cell, decided to move the the left hand lane and didn't pay attention that there was a passenger window right next to her when she did.

We were in the left lane. The only choices were swerve into oncoming traffic, have her hit and spin us into oncoming traffic, or Ryan's choice slamming on the brakes and the horn!

Honestly, he said if I hadn't been in the car he wouldn't have taken that chance. But she was about to smash into my side of the car. OK, so I've been in one wreck thats basically scarred me for life about other drivers. A lady was yelling at her kids in the back seat one Halloween night and ran a stop sign. She hit me in the passenger side of my old 2 door Ranger, spun me around and hit me in the drivers side. Then, park wasn't park anymore so when the car stopped and I put the gear to park it hit a house! Thankfully it was just a roll. The man whose house I hit ran out and had to pry the door open to get me out. I thought the car was on fire because of the air bags. Needless to say I had plenty of chemical burns from those airbags and a lot of bruises the next day!

No comments: